Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Blacks and Blues


Well, before I actually start writing anything meaningfull, I just want to share why I chose this name for blog. Just like life has several colors but we see only a few from which we go through. Similarly I have gone through a life which is at times either black or blue.
Black and Blue. Now it may give you a thought that these two colors are my favorite or they kinda have a particular significance in my life. If yes, then you might be right :). Yes, the two colors are my favorite but if we have to talk about their significance then I do not think I have much to share. After all they are just two colors. Also, it is not just that I had to chose two colors so I chose black and blue which are my personal favorite but they got to possess some meaning which should reflect what I want to write in this blog.
Black represents darkness. Something which is hidden. Which you don't know. It is a kind of knowledge which you don't know what it is but it surely is something. Something you want to know but you don't what you want to know. I might be sounding crazy but in most simpler words if I had to tell why black would be that black represnts the dark part of the life. The dark part contains all which you don't know. At some point of time you fail to find reasons for something, and those reasons are the ones which are black. Anyone in this world has a black side in his or her life. They live in a color but yet they have a black side which they do not understand a single moment of it. But once they realize that there is a black side and they can remove it only by knowing things that they don't, they try all sort of things and that eventually brings them to a point where some of those things become clearer to be viewed and investigated further. A kind of ray of hope you can say, but that ray of hope turns some portion of black to blue.
Blue is a stage when you know something about something but you don't know it completely. Even when you don't know it completely it is like you feel you know it better than others and you feel its white. White I mean to say when you know everything. Blue captures most of the attention in life. You know something you feel good about it, proud and what not. But at the end of the day its you knowing far less than what it is and you misinterpret things and land up in difficult situations to face.
Well now its getting clumsy. I certainly not hope that I have made you understand what I wanted to say but if you have got my point, its truly great :)
Last but not the least. I want to say whatever color may we be living in, be it the brightest or the dullest, there are thing which are black and blue to us. We can not remove blacks and blues. And that brings me to start this blog in which I can write things which are black and blue to me. Life as I see it, as I feel it and as I live it. You might get certain answers for you and I may arise some questions for you but lets hope for the best :)

May God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search for related items on web