Saturday, November 15, 2008

In the moon light!!

We are in Goa on a trip. After all day of fun and excitement we are resting in our hotel room. Our group of ten people just lying in a single room on a single bed occupying the minimum space we could find. Slowly slowly everyone is falling asleep. She is lying next to me. Holding my hand. I just get up from the bed and go to the balcony. Our room is on the first floor. The balcony faces the beach. The sound of sea waves can be clearly heard. The bright moon is illuminating everything on the earth. A big swing is there in the balcony. I am sitting on it gazing the beauty if pine trees and enjoying the flow of wind. I took my cellphone out of my pocket and called my girl out too.
As she entered the balcony she was equally amazed to see the beauty of night.

She sat next to me on the swing. We held our hands again. I sat more close to her. Our body edges touching. She is feeling cold. I brought her a blanket from inside. We both sat covered with the same blanket. She rested her head on my shoulder and my arm is now enclosing her, keeping her tightly bound to me. I won't leave her ever.

We just sleep this way in the moon light in each other's arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search for related items on web