Friday, August 28, 2009

I am...

I live in laptop, it has got 7 windows
I have so many friends all of them are on Facebook,
I talk thru Skype.
I sing on Real player.
I see whats happening through youtube.
I know what (google)Earth looks like.
I eat RSS Feeds and menu changes everyday but ingredients are same XML tags.
I get cookies every minute and thats most tasty.
I workout on EA sports ground,
I eat RSS Feeds.
I excrete only heat.
I have a dual core heart.
I have 320 GB NTFS stomach.
I remember things Virtually.. really too!
I do get ill n then I am fed with anit virus and anti spywares.
I am Operated too at times by Formatting (hard disk).
I Grow with every extra byte of ram I am added with.
I do go in sleep mode and sleep extra minutes before waking up.

I am... e
I am... i

I am... 0
I am... 1

I am something.. I don't know but,

I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search for related items on web